A day of short, dynamic and specialized sessions with international speakers who bring you closer to the reality of their companies and the opportunities for the automotive and mobility sector of the future.
SCHEDULE DETAILS Information of Event Schedules
World is committed to making participation in the event a harassment free experience for everyone, regardless of level of experience, gender, gender identity and expression
Official opening of AutoMob Summit with institutional representatives.
- Asime: Justo Sierra, President
- CZFV (Free zone consortium Vigo): David Regades, State Delegate
- Xunta de Galicia (Regional Government): Fernando Guldrís, Director General, Igape
- Spanish Government: María José Rallo, Secretary-General of Transport and Mobility
- Vigo’s Mayor: Abel Caballero
International vision and logistics on automotive industry
We analyze with third countries with strong automotive industry how they see the sector evolving and what role logistics play in the current industrial context.
- Permanent representation of Spain in the EU: Alberto Ruiz Rodríguez, Industry and Tourism Advisor
- Municipio Celaya (Guanajuato-México): Adiel Ramos, Business Development Director
- Amica (Moroccan Association of Automotive Industry and Manufacturing): Abdelaziz Meftah, Director General
- Suardiaz: Juan Riva, CEO
Challenges of advanced manufacturing: digital solutions for the automotive industry
The digital transformation of our industry is already a reality. Learn with leading companies how they are doing it in their plants across the world.
- CIE Automotive: Iñigo Loizaga, Engineering Director of CIE Automotive Group and member of the Management Committee
- Gestamp: René González, Advanced Manufaturing Director
- Mercedes-Benz: Emilio Titos, Director General España
- Toyota: Toyota Motor Manufacturing de Guanajuato (TMMGT), Mexico
- Renault: Morocco-Tanger division
The future of mobility: connected, autonomous and electric vehicles
Market evolution: the vehicle of the future from the manufacturers perspective
- ANFAC: Arancha García, Industry and Environment Director
- ACEA (European Automobile Manufacturers Association): Joost Vantomme, Smart Mobiliy Director at ACEA
Electric solutions: a success story
- VMS Automotive-Grupo Marsan: Pedro Martínez Vergés, CEO
Technology advancements and importance of innovation
- Tecnalia: Agustín Sáenz, Vicedirector General of Markets
- CTAG: Luis Moreno, Director General
- INSIA (University Institute of Automobile Research of the Technical University of Madrid (UPM): Felipe Jiménez Alonso, Director of Intelligent Systems
Smart mobily and the cities of the future
Our cities will change radically with the integration of new technologies. The mobility of the future will change the way we move, our production model, logistics, environmental impact and many other areas that we analyze in this panel with experts in the sector.
- Iberdrola: Carlos Bergera, Head of International Relations Smart Mobility
- Telefónica: Alfredo Serret, Director Global de Desarrollo de Negocio de Telefónica IoT & BD
New sales strategies for changing customers
The Covid-19 has opened a new way of selling in the automotive sector, which together with an increasingly changing consumer, is causing companies to adapt their sales strategy to new types of customers and new scenarios such as online sales.
- Faconauto, Alfonso Nogueiro, Director General
- Sumauto: Nicolas Cantaert, Director General
Institutional closing of AutoMob Summit:
- Asime: Justo Sierra, Presidente
- CEOE: Antonio Garamendi, Presidente
- Galician Government: Alberto Núñez Feijóo, President
- Spanish Government: Raül Blanco, Secretary General for Industry and SME, Minister of Industry, Commerce and Tourism