Mayor of Vigo, birthplace of the automotive industry in the Spanish region of Galicia, where many of the cars that travel the streets of half the world are manufactured in the PSA Peugeot Citroën factory, the first that the firm installed in Spain.
Tuesday 17 November
Official opening of AutoMob Summit with institutional representatives.
- Asime: Justo Sierra, President
- CZFV (Free zone consortium Vigo): David Regades, State Delegate
- Xunta de Galicia (Regional Government): Fernando Guldrís, Director General, Igape
- Spanish Government: María José Rallo, Secretary-General of Transport and Mobility
- Vigo’s Mayor: Abel Caballero