The Mercedes-Benz plant in Vitoria, where the world's manufacturing of VITO and CLASS-V and its electric variants eVito and EQV is based, has the most advanced manufacturing technologies and is the largest company in the Basque Country, with some 5,000 workers.
Tuesday 17 November 2020
Challenges of advanced manufacturing: digital solutions for the automotive industry
The digital transformation of our industry is already a reality. Learn with leading companies how they are doing it in their plants across the world.
- CIE Automotive: Iñigo Loizaga, Engineering Director of CIE Automotive Group and member of the Management Committee
- Gestamp: René González, Advanced Manufaturing Director
- Mercedes-Benz: Emilio Titos, Director General España
- Toyota: Toyota Motor Manufacturing de Guanajuato (TMMGT), Mexico
- Renault: Morocco-Tanger division